Buy a conference pass to WebVisions Portland and enjoy a fabulous and totally free events, from Studio Tours to a Visual Effects panel with industry experts!
- Get on our tour bus to award-winning advertising, design, motion graphics and interactive studios: Second Story, Fashionbuddha, ISITE Design, tenfour agency and Ziba Design;
- Strut your design and programming chops to help non-profit groups in our second annual Hackathon for Social Good;
- Watch Color Me Obsessed, Gorman Bechard’s revealing documentary film on the infamous indie band The Replacements;
- Hear lightning pitches from leading startups and investors in the Business Innovation and Education Lab;
- Discover how digital devices are reshaping the film industry in VFX Revolution: How the Internet and Digital Devices are Reshaping Visual Effects and Film, with a pre-event party sponsored by Yammer;
- Be a Powerpoint demi-god in competitive rounds of Presentation Karaoke, followed by our fifth annual Webvisionary Awards ceremony with Chad the Robot and our hilarious MCs;