Five Reasons You Should Attend WebVisions Chicago
Sure, conferences are great fun and offer a chance to hobnob with fellow professionals, but sometimes your boss needs a little more than a simple reassurance that the event will offer real value for the money. Fear not, here are just a few good reasons for your boss to happily sign off on sending you to the show:
- Explore the future of web and mobile design, UX, digital media and technology from an all-star lineup of visionary speakers.
- Take in-depth workshops that dig into subjects like HTML5 and CSS3, interface design, user research and game development.
- Network and meet people from around the globe — potential partners, clients, business associates and mentors.
- Show off your company as a strategic thinker and leader in digital media, mobile and interactive.
- Share the WebVisions experience and help guide the future of your organization.
From the beginnings of WebVisions, leading companies such as Weiden & Kennedy, Waggoner Edstrom, Yahoo, Netflix, Nike, Intel and Hewlett Packard (to name a few) have retooled and reshaped their web and mobile strategies, establishing new processes and streamlined operations to become online leaders. Won’t you join them?