Jesse’s workshop will cover:
- How to install tools for HTML 5 game building.
- Introduction to Game Design, Game Theory and Web Gaming.
- Intro to ImpactJS.
- Making your first ImpactJS game.
- Game Asset generation with PhotoShop Scripting.
- Working with inheritance, animation and sound in ImpactJS.
- Deployment strategies and distribution (Web, Desktop, Mobile).
Workshop attendees will also get a free non-commercial license of Impact JS along with documentation and lesson source code.
For the past 13 years Jesse Freeman has been on the cutting edge of interactive development with a focus on the web and mobile platforms. As an expert in his field, Jesse has worked for VW, Tommy Hilfiger, Heavy, MLB, the New York Jets, HBO and many more. Jesse was a traditional artist for most of his life until making the transition into interactive art and hasn’t looked back since.